Sunday, December 1, 2019

Through the woods with the Dirty Dozen

Today is Power Poppy's Christmas Re-Mix blog hop Day 12. As well as the first of the month and that means the Dirty Dozen Christmas challenge is posted up on SCS. You can check out the challenge and play along with us if you want.
Only one more day of our blog hop. Sure hope you are enjoying all the eye candy and the fun creations everyone is sharing. Today Marcy has a new clear, yes I said clear stamp for you.  She just keeps on giving doesn't she.  This is called Serene Scenes, and oh my is it awesome! See the post on the Power Poppy Blog for the full set and sentiments. Don't forget about today's sale 25% OFF STOREWIDE -- use code THINKSMALL


My gift tags are a little behind this year as I am usually done, not the case. Here is a tag that has to be my favorite I made so far using Through the Woods stamp set. Oh this bow again in the gold and yellow is just awesome! I stamped this out and colored with various Copic markers and then cut around the image.
I knew that I was going to use more of the shimmery gold paper and thought why not emboss some swiss dots for the base. A fancy die cut in the burgundy paper and added all the layers. More suduko gel pen to the ribbon image and some gold sequins and voila!  

Check out the Bloomie and Instant Gardeners creations for today:


  Barb Walker
Gloria Stengel
                                    Stacy Morgan *** You are here***
Power Poppy Blog

****Time is running out to play in my $20 Power Poppy gift card giveaway. Check it out HERE****


2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I love this stamp set and I'm really loving the gold theme you've been working with this year. Good luck getting the rest of your tags done!

Traci M said...

I don’t usually try to make tags...it’s hard enough to find the perfect gift and wrap it up!! So pretty and festive, Stacy!!