Friday, March 13, 2020

Incredible Birthday

Another bright and cheerful birthday card today using Strong and Beautiful. The yellow is just so cheerful and fun don't you think? My blooms are colored with various Copic markers. 
Only a little bit of accents from the textured background using a leaf designed embossing folder. Then some Candi enamel pop ups that I have had forever in the stamping bin. 


No scoring around the edge to this one. Gasp I know... haha  Finished it off with a little bit of sparkle as always and voila!

Check out the girls creations today: 
Allison Cope
  Christine Okken
Julie Koerber
Broni Holcombe
Nancy Sheads
Lisa Johansen
Leslie Miller
  Gloria Stengel

3 comments:

Barb said...

Very pretty card, Stacy! So bright and fresh! Perfect for a Spring birthday. :)

Henriƫtte Creatively Happy said...

Gorgeous card Stacy, I love the happy colours you used.
The yellow flower is awesome, yellow flowers are not that easy
to colour but you did a great job.
Thank you so much for sharing and have a wonderful weekend.

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhh, I love the yellow! It's my favorite, which I think you know. Love this stamp set too, both digital and clear, and you did an amazing job with your coloring. The embossing in the background shows up nicely.