Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Wonderful birthday wishes

How about a cheerful and pretty birthday card? I was able to work on quite a few birthday cards on Saturday and it felt good to get some coloring in. This card is using So Grateful stamp set. My colors were decided by the designer paper that I thought was super pretty. 


The large flower image is stamped almost center to center with them over lapping in the middle. You can't see that part as my sentiment tag is covering the overlapping. I like the look this gives of a big bunch of flowers. Added a few sequins and then some sparkle on the blooms. Voila!


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Stacy, I'm having the best time seeing all these beautiful things you've been coloring! You always amaze me with your coloring and design skills. This is brilliant!