Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Tea and cake thank you

Good morning. This is another card I made a few weeks ago and just now am editing. I now know why I wasn't going to post this as the sentiment is a little blurry. We all make mistakes when stamping it is just part of the hobby. I think it turned out cute regardless. I will make sure that one of my sisters get's this card as they won't judge me on the blurry sentiment. In real life it doesn't look too bad just in the photo. 


This stamp set is called Tea in the Garden. I colored the image with various Copic markers and used some of the designer paper in the pile for my color choices. A little bit of piercing around the edges of the base panels and a few enamel dots complete the card. Voila! Hope you are having a good day. 

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I'm having the best time looking at all these Power Poppy cards you're making. You've inspired me so much that I went through ALL my PP digis, found several I haven't colored yet, and picked out a few that I'll print later tonight. No idea when I'll color them. Your cards have all been so beautiful and fun. I think I see little faces on the background print. Cute! I might not have noticed the blur on the sentiment if you hadn't mentioned it. Thanks for everything, Stacy!

Davi said...

I love tis image and your card is Fabulous!! Love the red and aqua combo it is sooo fresh and pretty.

Pauline said...

Stacy you are on a roll! Love the pop of colour on your card today, the red and that turquoise are wonderful together. Your image is beautifully coloured as always.