Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Trio of leaves

How about a trio of Big Sexy Leaves creations today? It ended up being a trio because I wasn't paying attention while cutting and well I just ended up this way. My intention was to create a set of cards like I did with the large daisy stamp a few weeks ago. You can see those creations here if you want. I only got three cards out of this cut, but that is three cards.  :-)
First up I thought I would have a portion colored and the rest of the background a black and white for spot light focus yet as a strip instead of a circle.  So I stamped another set of the leaves for the background. My birthday sentiment with a metal swirl that has sat in the bins forever.


Here is the second card I created with a larger strip from the colored piece. I added some piercing down the edges of the green layer. My sentiment is from a retired set Party Time. A few enamel dots for accents. 


My last one where I cut the strips into three different sizes for a more clean feeling against the white base. Wrapped ribbon and twine around the top. Die cut a Father's day Sentiment and a button with twine. 


Now I just need to stamp out the leaves again and cut it the right way. ha ha  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! Great cards with this beautiful background stamp! Each one has something special about it. I really like the first card with part of it left uncolored. The stamp is so awesome it doesn't even need to be colored. Then I also love the last one with the narrow panel cut down into three skinny strips. I need to file that idea away for future use. Love them all!