Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Make a wish trio

Good morning! Dusted off another retired set that is a favorite for the girls this time. This was called Make a Wish. Three cards using this set and my first one is using the shoes. I colored them with various Copic markers and then die cut with a circle to layer over the decorative layers. Added some flourished pearls and my sentiment panel. 


My second card is using the crown on the pillow form the set colored with Copics as well. Die cut with a decorative square die and layered onto some embossed layers. Flourished jewels on this one and more flowers. 


The last one in the set is with the wand as the focus and no sentiment. I think the gingham paper with this is just darling. Added a ribbon and bow and some sparkles to this one also. 



Grabbing these older sets sure has been fun. I need to work on a few more requests. Thanks for stopping by. 

2 comments:

Traci M said...

These are all just darling, Stacy! Beautifully colored and accessorized...I especially love the miniature petals you added. What ultra cute feminine cards!

Leslie Miller said...

Pretty! OMG, I love all of these girly cards. So sweet!!