Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Beckham Wednesday

Good morning! It has been awhile since I posted last. This month or should I say June was a long month. Mostly due to graduation for the boys and what we did get for a "graduation" ceremony. It was very special and sweet considering the Covid phase we are still battling in Washington state. Needless to say I am ready to get back into the stamp room this weekend. And looking at my card below you will see why I need to get some mojo going. :-)
This is for the July Dirty Dozen Christmas challenge for the month. You can check it out here and play along with us. 


This is quick using Beckham from Whipper Snapper. he is lightly colored with Copic markers. I aded a few die cute to the edge with some sparkles and silver cord. My new designer paper that I got a few weeks ago is the base. Voila! 


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

I love your card, Stacy! I hope you're not finding fault with it. Beckham is adorable and the softness of your coloring is very pretty!