Monday, July 20, 2020

Sports shirts

Happy day today. :-)  My cards today are for the sports men in our lives using the dies I was playing with. My first one is one that I could see going either way out in the weeds or to a picnic with friends. I like the gingham paper from the paper pack Menswear Material collection. This is a versatile card for sure. 


Next up is the one for the avid hunter or fisher I think. Is that zipper not totally adorable? The die even has a smaller one to put on the pockets if you want. Oh my goodness totally fun and so cute! Just loving this die set for sure. Went ahead and just added buttons to the base shirt without the extra layer. The paper on this one is from the Cool and Casual paper pack. All supplies from Divinity Designs.


Almost done with my latest card request which is good news. 
Don't forget about my Stamps For Sale. Still have a few left check it out HERE. Hope you have a wonderful day! 


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

I cannot even believe how cute and fun these shirt cards are! I've loved all of them, but these -- wow! That is one heck of a die set. The zipper is the cutest thing!!