Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Just for the girls today

How about some for the girls today? One of my favorite sets for the girls is retired but I still have the set used to be called Glamour Girls. A friend needed a few so I knew she was coming out. My first one was inspired by the designer paper that I got and finally am using. It is so soft, pretty and girlie I think. Used the fancy image in the set and colored her with copics. A stitched rectangle die and some layers of ribbon and lace trim. Sparkle on the hat to finish her off. 

Next up is the more teen fun like colors with black and yellow polka dots. She is so FUN! Adored this set from day one I tell you what. Added some scallops and lace trim along the side of this one. A few primas that my sweet friend Pat made me long ago. Yep still have some and using them only for special cards. 


Next is with the same girl but red and black with a few punched flowers added to this one. This sentiment is perfect and I added some fancy ribbon lace that I have had forever to the die cut edge. 


I think all three turned out great considering I feel rather rusty at creating lately and coloring. Well off to do some more creations. Thanks for stopping by.  ;-)  

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, Stacy, I forgot all about this set. How awesome it looks here! Fantastic coloring and such PRETTY cards!