Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Casual guy shirts

Morning. Two more fun guy shirts from the new dies and papers. I think this die is so FUN! The tiny buttons are a little tricky but they sure do add that real touch to them. So many different ideas with this die collection that I know will be used quite often to be honest. 
The tiny pockets are just adorable aren't they?  


Next up is my Guy Fieri shirt as the boys called it with the flaming designer paper. ha! I think this turned out so cool. 


Two more card requests from a friend of mine that I need to get started on. The other two cards for the sportsman cards I made I will share next week. Hope you have a great day. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Dang, Stacy! These are the best shirt cards ever! I love the papers you chose. I'm blown away!