Wednesday, December 2, 2020

12 Days of Christmas Day 2


Today is day 2 of the Power Poppy 12 days of Christmas. Marcy has a bunch of prize info and sale going on over on the Power Poppy Blog for you to check out. While you are there be sure to check out Catherine's post using the new Heavenly Dove and Peace stamp or digi version. 

Colored up the new set myself and tried to get some mojo going for cards and tags. I am really behind this year, ack! This did not quite match what I had planned but I do like the over all end product. My dove is colored with various Copic markers and then die cut with the matching shape for the base layer die cut. 


The designer paper was pretty smooth cutting with the die which made me super happy. Layered that onto some dark burgundy paper and then the green base. Tied in a die cut poinsettia and some pearls for accents. A little sparkle on the doves feathers and voila! 
Now head on over to the Power Poppy Blog to check out Catherine's post and all the goodies Marcy has going on. Have a great day! 


4 comments:

Traci M said...

Stacey, I don’t know how I missed this one...what a gorgeous card...colored so perfectly. Your dove just sings peace and your framing highlights the softness so beautifully!! I love this time of year and the beauty of the season, Jesus, coming to Earth to dwell with us. What a gift!!

Leslie Miller said...

Your coloring of the dove is so beautiful, Stacy! Adding in the pinkish tones is brilliant! You're so good!

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

Beautifully elegant card!

Sandy Baggarly said...

Absolutely lovely card!