Wednesday, December 9, 2020

12 Days of Christmas day 9


Today is day 9 of the Power Poppy 12 days of Christmas. Marcy has a bunch of prize info and sale going on over on the Power Poppy Blog for you to check out. While you are there be sure to check out  Christine's post using the new Cuddle in the Cabin or the digi version. 

I did not have time to create with this set again but I will for sure. How about another one using Season's Greenings though? It has a woodsy feel with the warm colors I think. 


The designer paper was my color inspiration for this card. Some faux stitching around the edge and a scallop layer under the wreath. A few enamel dots and of course sparkles! 
Remember to check the Power Poppy Blog for details on all the sale info, prizes and for Case A Bloomie! See you tomorrow. 


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

I adore this wreath and I must use it, but am running short of time this year. Again, love the warmth and your coloring. Pretty paper, too. Tonight I'm writing up the last of my Christmas cards and mailing tomorrow. Mailed a big batch today, too. Hugs and happy Christmas!