Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Lavender Camillas

These two cards are using Simply Camilla's which is another all time favorite flower. I know the clear stamp is not longer available but I think that Power Poppy does have the digital versions available. My first card has a spellbinder die across the bottom of the base layer. Added an embossed leaf to the lavender piece. Colored with Copics and added some sparkles and more of the brads as I might as well use them. 

This one frustrated me a bit as the green on the leaves didn't color like I wanted, oh well. Die cut tag for the behind panel with ribbon and lace trim wrapped around. More of the flourished pearls and some sparkle. I do like cutting out around the flowers though. My favorite part on this card was popping those up after cutting around the edges. Awwww... Have a great day! 



1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

This is a beautiful set. Your coloring and fussy cutting are amazing, and I love your designs, as always. The wood grain and embossing are fabulous on the first card. I like the look of brads with wood grain. I have a drawerful plus another separate container of them. I need to remember to use them. I also still have those pearl flourishes. Dang, Stacy, you're gonna make me use them, too. Thanks for that!