Friday, March 22, 2024

Sunflower smiles

Holy cow two posts in the same year, I am off to a great start then. ha ha  This is a really old one called Autumn Blessings I think? Really old but I do like the image. A little bit of sparkle and might as well use up some brads since I have a million of these things. 



Next is a sunflower from Heartfelt creations and I totally forgot the name of this one. I liked the bumblebee designer paper with this one. Added sparkles and some die cut heart to the bottom. 



Same stamp but only used a portion of the image. Lots of these flourished pearls in my stash so added those and some ribbon. Another easy peasy set of cards. Thanks for stopping by.




1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, Stacy, what a gorgeous display! You know I can never get enough of seeing your beautiful coloring and cleverly designed cards. Gorgeous stamps. That second sunflower card is so pretty in the switched up colors. I also love how you've combined the patterned papers and embossed panels. Really love the bees papers. It's a treat to see you again today!