Saturday, August 2, 2008

Are you a fan?




My friend Angel is A HUGE Colts fan also. So I made her this fun card as a hello for a package I am sending her. She is going to be so excited. hee hee She can't wait for the season to actually begin, and neither can I.


So join me and wish her a great season on her blog. She also has a sneek peak at the new catty front. So go check it out! I used my new set from Gina K called Little Tee's. This set is going to be fun fun fun I can tell right now. lol


Hope you are having a blessed day! Hugs...

6 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Isn't that wonderful that she shares your love of the COLTS and Peyton! Was just reading up on him today....she will certainly TREASURE this card!!! :)

Mothermark said...

Thats an adorable card! Love that little t-shirt...adorable! Angel will love it...you are a goofball colts fan! Snort......

Unknown said...

Oh Oh I need images, how cute is that....love it Stacy GO VIKES

Judy Rozema said...

Oh - did I forget to say GO COWBOYS???????????????????

(you changed the picture!)

Angel said...

OH MY WORD!!!! are you delirious, woman???!!! bwahahaha, how funny!! brought a smile to my face!! thanks!!!! hehe!! ya know i love ya!

Carolyn King said...

awesome card---off to say good luck!!!--

yeah---so glad to know you have a blog now!!! woohoo!