Thursday, August 14, 2008

My first Magnolia card


Good morning. This is my first card using a magnolia image. They are the sweetest stamps and I have the luck of getting some images from my wonderful Anne Ryan on SCS. Thank you so much again Anne.
I have a lot to learn about watercoloring them I know, but I am willing to give it another try. haha Just a little smile for you this Thursday. Make sure to check back Monday morning. Its the first week for the new design team I am on called Monday mouse challenge You can check out the site till then. Hope you can join in on the fun.
Have a blessed day!

11 comments:

Bethany Paull said...

So sweet. I think your coloring's great. But I'll be watching for the next one.

Juliana said...

She is sooo lovely, Stacy!!
Your coloring is so nicely done!
Sweet and pretty colors!!

Angel said...

isn't she adorable! really sweet card!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow what a gorgeous card ,i just came across your blog and your cards are fabulou ,Dawnxx

Lori Barnett said...

That is the cutest EVER!! I wish I could get some of those Magnolia stamps!

Unknown said...

this is adorable!!!

Becky G said...

Ahh, Stacy! This is so sweet! I love your watercoloring! Love the soft colors!

Angel said...

man, is SCS not working for you either? i'm having withdrawals!!

Carolyn King said...

super cute girl...love that image and your coloring and composition!!! great job!

Emma said...

Your card is lovely. If your anything like me these stamps will soon become an addiction...........lol. x

America said...

I love the softness of this magnolia card too.