Thursday, October 29, 2009

CDS Sneaks Day 2

Whohoo... Day two of Clear Dollar Stamps Nov. Sneak Peeks. Like what you see so far? Today I am showing you the darling Charlie Nativity set. Oh isn't this just the more precious thing. I love just about any nativity set, and this one just makes me smile. I went with traditional red and green Christmas colors, added a few pearls and ribbon in the corner. Check out the other girls creations:
Angela
Candy
Cassie
Laurie
Wendy

This bottom card is using the scripture stamp Phil 4:6-7. I added some holly primas, some red white and black colors and a few spellbinders framing. Check out the other creations:
Candy
Cassie
Laurie
Nancy
Tricia

Also today we have Jolly Joy, Baked for you tags, Billy and Maggie Carolers seen here:Angela
Candy
Cassie
Katie
Laurie
Linda
Sarah
Shawne
Trudy
Wendy
Tori
See you back here tomorrow for some more sneaks! Have a great day!

15 comments:

Kathy Jones said...

That first card is so cute and your colouring (as always) is fantastic!!! Love the second - beautiful way to showcase that verse and the flowers are awesome!!

Denise Marzec said...

Awww, that Charlie set made me smile. So cute. Beautiful papers on both cards!

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

These are both WONDERFUL, Stacy!!! The Charlie Nativity is ADORABLE!!!

Shawne said...

Beautiful elegant cards Stacy! I love the red design behind your nativity card!

Cheryl said...

Awesome coloring job Stacy, and that image is just adorable!

Your second card....wow!!! Amazing job hun!

Candy F. said...

Wow -- both are so great. I love how you always creatively use nesties behind your mats -- it always blows me away.

Cassie said...

Gorgeous sneaks, Stacy! I agree. . .I love just about every nativity set out there. ;D

Tricia T said...

Wonderful designs, again! I saw the one with Phil 4 on Lori's blog this morning and loved it! You have a way with detail!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Your work is stunning Stacy.

Angela Thomas said...

Beautiful! Love that bible verse! I think this is one of my fave cards of yours.

Kevin Renz said...

Gorgeous Stacy! I think your ribbon treatment on your first card is so cute and your second card screams elegant!

Marisa said...

Phil 4 verses are some of my favorite verses. You have showcased it wonderfully with the nesties and frames it beautifully with the flowers. Great card.

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Great cards, Stacy. Love the one with Phil. 4 on it. I like the papers you used, too.

Connie M. said...

These are both so wonderful! Your first card is just adorable!! Love that image!

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Stacy, these are both so beautiful! Love the flowers on the verse card. Keep it up!