Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Two quick requests

A friend called late last night and needed two really quick cards for today. Talk about short notice, lol So these are very quick and simple cards. I pulled out two sets that I haven't used in awhile. This first one is using Make it Count from CTMH. I distressed the one panel behind the clock, sponged around the clock but not the center and made a background with the other images. Easy Peasy..
For this one I used my trusty ole set Lovely as a Tree from SU. I love these trees, they are perfect for any occasion. I stamped them in Old olive, then with my markers colored in some of the leaves. I have the tree panel up on dimensionals. Again Easy Peasy.

I took these pictures late last night on my stamping table so the picture is not great, but she came and got them last night. Maybe I need to make a planner for her. hee hee Kidding... Hope you have a wonderful day!

14 comments:

Crystal said...

WOW Stacy these are FANTASTIC!!!!!

Tricia T said...

Stacy your cards are wonderful! I love how you layered your nesties on the first one. And the Santa card in the next post is fabulous! The colors work perfectly!

Connie M. said...

Both are wonderful, Stacy...you are such a great friend, and I am sure your friend will LOVE and appreciate these!!

Candy F. said...

Both are these cards are great especially since you said they were last minute!

Cindy Haffner said...

Both are so pretty, excellent work.

Cassie said...

Beautiful cards, Stacy! They look way better than any last minute cards I ever make ;)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow Stacy!! You work great under pressure. These are gorgeous!! I am sure your friend loved them!! Your such a good friend!!

Anonymous said...

They're both fantastic, Stacy! Way to go last minute like that too!
smiles,
Deena

Stampinsilvia said...

they are both super cute! fab job on the quiclies! Sometimes those are my faves!

Peggy said...

Both of your cards are fabulous. Love how you tied the background papers in with the image. I am still working on being able to whip out cards on a moments notice!!

Linda Anderson said...

They are gorgeous Stacy!!!

Linda

~T~ said...

Wonderful cards, I really like them. Nicely done.

Marisa said...

Love the clock card! Great DPs and layouts for it. I really do need to break down and get that tree set too LOL! Lovely job on both cards :D

Joan Ervin said...

They might be easy peasy but they look FABULOUS!!!!! Absolutely gorgeous work, gf!!!