Monday, April 26, 2010

A friend will bring you coffee....

Until the next young hot thing comes along.... Then your chop liver. You know you meet this frined for coffee every morning once a week and you visit, catch up on the weeks doings. You have a good time and enjoy a pot of coffee together. But one day she is late you don't think anything of it she has a good reason for being late.... Then it happens again the next week and you start to see soemthing isnt quite right in the conversations. Next thing you know she doesn't even show UP for coffee. Claims that family was in town or something like that. Yep... the writing was on the wall, she had some new hot brawd in town who I am sure whooed her with some special blend of coffee. Sure do miss ya sis... Hope you come around again. ;0)
This is for a special friend that I am razzing right now. hee hee Totally Stampalicous has a humours card challenge over on their blog today. This first perfectly! I used Coffee Brawd for my card. A little bit of paper piercing for the sides and I like the pinks and greens. I hand wrote the extra little sentiment. I am out of computer ink still... ugh...
On a personal note: going to be doing some house painting inside this week so not much from me. Unless I can get it done fast and I am hoping that my MIL is not a slower painter. lol She is going to help while the kids are at school. Wish me luck! Have a great day.

12 comments:

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

This card is ME! I just love it and the colors you've used are perfect!

Have fun painting...and if you finish quickly would you mind coming over and doing a room or two for me? :)

Linda Anderson said...

Super fabulous card Stacy!!!!! Have fun painting! I don't mind painting, it's all the prep work before hand that's a bore!!!!!

Linda

Marisa said...

Cute card LOL! Good luck with the painting. A pain when you are in the midst of it but SO wonderful to enjoy after it's all done :D

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS gf!!!

Carolyn King said...

heee....too cute! Hope your friend comes back :)
Have fun painting - yuck!

Unknown said...

Hehehehe!!! This is soooo cute....and funny, too!!

Dawn B. said...

This is adorable.. She will love it.. Looks like me at 6 a.m. Actually this looks better. Good luck with your painting.. I am going to do that this summer when my college kids are bored..:)

Tasha said...

hehehe that sentiment is priceless! Love the colours and paper
love tasha xx

Denise Marzec said...

Hehe! Fun sentiment!

Kerri said...

Too funny! Super cute, Stacy! Have fun painting :)

Virgo5 said...

Great card Stacy and I love your hand written sentiment!

Rebeccah Kuhne said...

This card is AWESOME!!!! I hope you got all of your painting done!