Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sneaks Day 1 Kitty and Birdie

**Still painting rooms, got the living room all done and looks awesome! Now on to the kitchen**
Today is Day 1 of Clear Dollar Stamps May Sneak Peeks. All the sets you see the next few days will be available on May 1st over at Clear Dollar Stamps store. Did you get a chance to see the new line of paper colors and ribbons that Lori has? Clear Dollar Stamps now has their own line of colors, isn't that totally cool! I have used some for my sneaks so you can see what they look like. So lets begin....
This first one is called Bird-Day Hi. Some cute little sentiments in this set. I used some of the new paper on here called lemon zest.


This sweet little kitty is from the Frisky Kitty set. I am not sure if he is worried that he is hanging or that is how all cats look hanging. hee hee Springy colors for this one and a very different layout from my norm.

Check out the sneaks from:
Angela
Candy
Cassie
Katie
Kim
Laurie
Linda B
Nancy
Sarah
Trudy Rebecca Sarah

See you back here tomorrow for more sneaks!

13 comments:

Cassie said...

Great sneaks, Stacy! You used the images and the colors so well. I love that kitty, hehe. . .so sweet ;D

Tasha said...

Ooohh these stamps are cute! Loving your two cards Stacy, the designs are fab and supe fun colours too!
love tasha xx

Unknown said...

Cute cute sneaks Stacy!
Hugs,
True :D

Linda Borneman said...

Hi Stacy! Great sneaks as usual...but I've got to say, I'm lovin' both the background DP's on both card, and my fav is your kitty card! Too cute!

Yvonne Hagane said...

Oh, they are both so cute, Stacy! Love the little kitten...
Hugs.

Marisa said...

Two darling cards, Stacy. That kitty is perfect for my daughter (cat lover extrordinaire)and I love the off angle sentiment. Darling little birdie too.

Grace said...

So cute Stacy! Love them both! Great dp and I like your layouts!!!

Gloria Dojlido said...

Both cards are too cute!

Sarah G. said...

Both cards are really cute! I really like the embossing on the kitty card.

Kevin Renz said...

Great samples Stacy...you done good girl.

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Sweet cards Stacy!
:-)

Tricia T said...

These stamps are so cute! The colors you used were great!

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Stacy, what cute cards! Love your sweet kitty! I love the pink and yellow on the bird card. Really cute job!!