Friday, July 30, 2010

CDS August Sneak Peeks

Happy Friday! Today is day 3 of Clear Dollar Stamps August Sneak peeks. All the sets you are seeing will be available on August 1st. So let's get started....
This first set I am showing you is called Welcome Little One. I have made a little bassinet that will hold a few tiny bottles of powder, shampoo and a gift card for a friend of mine who is expecting. I combined a few bassinet ideas that I have seen. I do like how this turned out so sweet. I stamped and cut out the little teddy bear to add to the gift.

I bought this framed cork board that had a center piece to add a photo. Instead I stamped out one of the sentiments in the Welcome Little One set and added the bassinet. I also painted the outside and the inside of the wood white. This is for Jamie the DIL of Pat Smethers that is expecting her first baby. She can use pins and add photos or what not to the cork board. I didn't add a lot to it since it will be pinned with all kinds of things so it would look too cluttered. the buttons are so cute as the wheels and I also added some sparkle to the bassinet, hard to see in the photo. I hope she likes this.

My next set is called Home Tweet Home. This is a fun little set that has lots of options. I made a cute little apron card that is holding a tag in the pocket. I added some pearls to the pocket and used some eyelets that I haven't used in years and I do mean years. LOL


I like this little heart door that is in the set, so here is the card with the little door swung open and you can see the little birdie flying around. hee hee This ribbon is awesome in the Red Velvet and Spruce needle.



Be sure to check out the sneak peeks from Lori, Laurie, Katie, Christi, Trudy, Gloria and Kim today! I will have some photos from CHA later this weekend. I am still flying home as we speak ! Have a wonderful day!

12 comments:

Cassie said...

These are all great, Stacy! I love your think outside the card ideas on your two baby examples. Both are just genius! Your birdie cards are so sweet ;D

Dawn B. said...

Just beautiful..WOW how did you have time to do all of this.. It was so fun to meet you this week Stacy.. You are as sweet IRL as you are online...Have a great weekend...

Cindy Haffner said...

All FABULOUS Stacy!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful sneaks Stacy! I always look forward to seeing what you create!
Hugs,
True :D

Marisa said...

Fabulous set of cards and projects, Stacy!!! You rocked them all!

Laurie Wilson said...

Very cute projects Stacy! I'm always amazed at how different you can get your projects to look.

Kevin Renz said...

Fabulous creations Stacy... you totally went over board this month.

Crystal said...

Stacey wow look at all these fabulous creations...I LOVE that baby buggie sooooooo super cute!!!! Amazing work sweetie!

Barb said...

Excellent projects!

Linda Anderson said...

What can I say Stacy...everything is FABULOUS!!! I can't even pick a favorite because I love 'em all!!!

Linda

Peggy said...

Absolutely adorable projects Stacy!

Robin McK said...

WOW - completly adorable Stacy! All of them are amazing, but I especially like the carriage!