Monday, July 5, 2010

TS Monday Food challenge


Happy Monday! I can't believe that we are already 5 days into July. ACK.... where is the time going. Over on Totally Stampalicious Blog today the challenge is Food. Anything to do with food. I got this little paddle board at the LSS and colored it white. I added this notepad for lists and used the new Chef Pierre from Totally Stampalicious Bugaboo line. It is sitting sideways but when its hung up it is straight, well the paddle is anyways. LOL My sister is going to love this, she needed something to write her lists on in the kitchen. I added just a few jewels and some ribbon. Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a wonderful day!

10 comments:

Marisa said...

Totally cute, Stacy :D I'm sure your sister will love it - who can resist Pierre LOL!

Tenia Nelson said...

This is super cute!!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

How creative and fun Stacy!! Your sister will love it!

Kathy Jones said...

Stacy this is just too clever!!! What an awesome project and I'm sure your sister will LOVE it!!! :)

Virgo5 said...

Oh Chef Pierre is the perfect addition to a kitchen list!

Emily Keaton said...

What a great project, Stacy! I love how you dressed up that cute paddle board. Thanks so much for stopping by my brand new blog--and for becoming a follower!! Now that I've struggled to get everything set up, I'm having a lot of fun. Can't wait for my next cribbage game :)

Anonymous said...

This is terrific Stacy, I love it!! Your sister is so lucky! I have to look for some paddles like this at my dollar store. I'm will have to case you!
smiles,Deena

Joan Ervin said...

This is adorable. stacy...I'm soo lovin that cute little chef!!! Your sister is going to love this!!!!

Becky G said...

Too cute!! I love it!

Rebeccah Kuhne said...

WOW!!!!! This is absolutely stunning! Great job on this challenge Stacy!