Monday, February 14, 2011

Berry goodness HMF Challenge

Happy Valentines day! I hope you and your loved ones have a special night planned. The boys and I have worked very hard on our menu this year and what the decorations will be. I am excited! House Mouse and Friends Blog Challenge today is brought to use by Lisa. She is challenging us to use your Favorite House Mouse. ACK are you kidding... How do I decide what my favorite is? I adore them all.






I went with one of the very first and still one of my favorite stamps and sentiments for my card. I adore this chubby little guy all full from his berry eating. hee hee This stamp is called Sleeping With Strawberries. I was looking through all the cards I made with this stamp alone and holy smokes I have 486 House Mouse cards in my file. WOW!!! Now that tells you I have used these for all they are worth and then some. DH was pretty surprised at how many cards I had in my file also. Its kinda nice to look back and all that you have done and grown. Anyways, I kept this simple and sweet with my gingham paper that I just love with the HM stamps. Added a bit of ribbon and button combo and popped him up on dimensionals.
Be sure to link up your creations over on the House Mouse and Friends Challenge Blog so you can have a chance at this weeks prize! Yep this week our sponsor for the challenge is a $15 gift certificate to Simon Says Stamp Store. Have a wonderful day!

21 comments:

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

ADORABLE!!! I love this HM stamp too and you've made it extra special. Ooohhhhh...the baker's twin on it is just the sweetest touch!

Debbie said...

Pefect choice of papers for Mr. Mouse...How cute!!!!

Hugs
Debbie

Lynne said...

Such a cute image and the gingham is perfect for this.
Lynne xxx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Stacy :-) I love the gingham and the twine ,, and of course the sentiment is perfect too :-)

luv
Lols x x x

petra,s cards said...

wauw your card is soooo pretty!!
xx petra

Anne said...

Good grief you got your money's worth from this stamp lol! Your card is gorgeous, love the twine that picks up the berry pretty colours
Anne
x

Sue said...

Hi Stacy, I love gingham with anything and this is wonderful. Your clean crisp style is wonderful and I love this stamp too, one of my first ones also. Your coloring is spot on and with the touches of red, perfect.

Hugs
Sue

Sue said...

Hi Stacy
nope i could pick a fav, this is totally gorgeous, awesome colouring, lovely papers & embelies, sue,x

Marisa said...

Fabulously coloured, Stacy! Totally adorable card! Happy Valentine's Day and enjoy your evening :)

Dawn B. said...

This is my favorite HM stamp of all times. I love these little berry guys. They just make me smile.. I have my surprise dinner all ready.. I am so excited. My painted glasses turned out great.. Have a wonderful dinner and thanks again for inspiring me..hugs.

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

Awww...so cute, Stacy!!! I think this is one of my all time fave HM images!!! ADORABLE creation!!!!

Crystal said...

HOW SWEEEEET!!!!!

April said...

So cute! I love strawberries and House Mouse! You did a great job!

Christine said...

Hi Stacy wowzer cute creation love the freshness of the gingham DP..image & colouring stunning ..

smiles teamie Christine xx

Cindy Haffner said...

Super SWEET I love that ADORABLE Mouse.

Cheryl said...

Absolutely PRECIOUS! How've you been Stacy? I finally got my scraproom back, and have recently played along in a couple challenges...man did I miss creating!

http://showcasesisters.blogspot.com/search/label/card_challenges

sallysbitz2 said...

Your card is just soooo gorgeous x

I agree with you, how on earth can you have a favourite!!! Lol

Pop on over to my blog http://sallysbitz.blogspot.com

I have an award waiting for you there x

hugs sally x

Kathy Jones said...

AWWWW....how cute is that!!! You rock these images and your colouring is fabulous Stacy!!!!

Leslie Miller said...

That's a lot of House Mouse cards! This one is adorable and I can see why it's one of your favorite images. Would be hard to pick a favorite, I imagine. Just love the strawberries and gingham!

Linda said...

Hi Stacy I love your card it is so fresh looking and simple. I have to say it's impossible to choose your favourite house mouse stamp because they are all gorgeous love Linda

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Fabulous card for the House Mouse challenge!! Terrific coloring. I could eat one of those strawberries right now!!
Thanks for visiting my blog :)
Maria