Friday, February 18, 2011

Spring wishes

Friday yeah! We have a 4 day weekend in our house so as you know we are taking advantage of that time and reorganizing 3 of the bedrooms in the house. Needless to say I am tired from packing up 3 rooms the last 2 days. I see progress though and hope its done soon. Today is a free for all over on Flourishes Blog. I thought I would show you a springy card since we are all wishing for the lovely spring weather right about now. Celebrating Spring would fit this months DD theme I think. This gorgeous flower is from Hello Hyacinth. I have the panel popped up on dimensionals, added one of the sentiments for a larger panel over all. See more buttons... I am loving them more now that I find ways to use them. ha ha The water in the jar has some liquid glass on it to make it look wet but hard to tell in my photo.

Be sure to check out the wonderful creations from the DT:
:Jan Marie
Christine
Cindy
Julie
Leslie
Dawn
Danielle
Barbara
The Release Bundle is ending soon, don't miss your chance at a 10% discount on both the new sets. Our Gamblers sale is at 20% off! Be sure to get what you want before its all gone!
This Sunday is Clear Dollar Stamps Monthly Blog hop be sure to check back on Sunday! Have a wonderful weekend!

13 comments:

Dawn B. said...

Stacy this is beautiful. I love the way you colored your flowers. The button is the perfect embellishment. Have a great 4 day weekend. Wish we had that here. Hugs..

CherylQuilts said...

Stac, this is another beauty from you!! I love your coloring and what a great layout and use of paper and the ribbon/twine! Can't wait to use my new set (just got it yesterday)!

Amanda said...

Stacy, I just love your coloring!! It looks so real!! I love your clean and simple lines and the paper popped up! The punched edge is perfect on your card! A very Beautiful card, indeed, Stacy! :)

Yogi said...

very nice. love that stamp

ChristineCreations said...

A beautiful breath of spring Stacy...lovely ribbons and button...

Good luck with the big task of moving everything around lady! I bet the boys are really excited!

Michelle Woerner said...

Hey Stacy! This is really beautiful. I love the soft coloring of the flowers. Perfection!

Debbie said...

Beautiful Spring card!! We have some spring weather today, but it's only lasting the day..back to the cold tomorrow..

And yes, very glad it's Friday since we have the next week off for Mid-Winter Recess. Yeah!!!! I get to play much more and get to go into the city not once but twice to see a Broadway show. Double yeah!!!

Hugs
Debbie

Charlotte said...

Really lovely card. I love your idea of using the liquid glass on the water in the vase!

Julie Koerber said...

SOOOOO pretty Miss Stac! I love the way you colored this up and the soft purple is just divine!

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful, Stacy! Hey, Antonio likes it, too. He was very impressed and said you do a good job. Who's Antonio? One of the guys I work with, looking over my shoulder. I told him, yes, you do beautiful work and I added that our whole team is awesome! Enjoy your weekend!

Peggy said...

Absolutely beautiful card Stacy! Have a great weekend and hope the weather cooperates too!

Nancy said...

Love the way you colored the flowers, and such pretty colors!

America said...

Pretty colors/coloring. Love that sentiment!