Saturday, November 10, 2012

For you Grandma Pat

In jammertown today we are all making a special card for grandma Pat aka Blooms in a box. That's right she is becoming a grandma again for little miss Audrey. You already saw the gift I made for mommy and Audrey HERE. We don't want to forget grandma in all the fun do we?  ;0)  What stories are better than when grandma is reading to you. Better yet when grandma is reading scripture to you so that you are feed the word? Nothing beats those reading times.
I stamped my mousie from Whiff of Joy's summer secret kit onto classic white cardstock using memento tuxedo black ink. She is colored with various copics. My image panel is popped up on dimensionals with a few buttons and ribbon for accents. I even did some fux stitching around the card just becuase that has been super fun lately! Grandma I sure hope you enjoy the new bundle of joy coming your way. Big hugs from me to you! Have a wonderful day everyone!

6 comments:

Marisa said...

Great card and well done with the faux stitching. I'm sure she will love receiving it. Bless her for reading the Word :)

Debbie said...

Adorable as always Stacy

Hugs
Debbie

JD/ Jill said...

So cute! I'm sure Pat will treasure this. I have to get busy on my gift, time is getting very close for that adorable baby...

JD/ Jill said...

So cute! I'm sure Pat will treasure this. I have to get busy on my gift, time is getting very close for that adorable baby...

Kathy said...

So adorable, Stacy! Pat is such a sweet lady! How sweet of you to make this for her! I love your coloring and design! Blessings! Kathy

Tracy said...

How sweet! So thoughtful of you to come up with this for Pat. She's such a sweetheart. Beautiful card Stacy. :-)