Thursday, November 29, 2012

Snuggled by the fire

We don't have a fireplace but you can guarantee that if we did this is where I would be just like this little guy! ha!  Had a little time today so I pulled out my Whiff of Joy Winter secret kit that I got in the mail a few weeks ago and played. And I heard that they were going to put this set into Digi's in December. Whohoo for all you Digi girls out there! I alas still have to use the rubbah! 
I stamped the mouse image onto classic white cardstcoking using memento tuxedo black ink. Colored the image with various copic markers. My paper is from the Echo Park's Winter Wishes pack that had colors I liked. Layered some white crochet ribbon with some of the lavendar plaid ribbon and tied my bow off with some silver cord and button combo! My holly in the fireplace and all around the border have fairy dust for some sparkle. Hard to see in the photo really well. Sentiment free so it can be for any day in the month of December! Thanks for stopping in today! Happy Stamping!

5 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Sooooooooooooooo adorable Stace.

JD/ Jill said...

How sweet...I don't have a fireplace either...sure wish I did. I know it would get used.

Leslie Miller said...

I've missed my visits, Stacy! You know how I always enjoy your creations. You're amazing and I'm always a little in awe of you. This one is super cute!

Joan V said...

Ah, how cute. I loved that you used some non traditional colors. Looks great even for a teenager. Thanks for sharing.

America said...

This is way adorable. Reminds me of the fireplace HM stamp! Lovely colors and fab papers. Love the touch of bling on the corner too.