Sunday, January 27, 2013

FS312 Heartfelt Thanks

This week's Featured Stamper 312 is Bonnie aka Bon2Stamp. Beautiful gallery and lots of white space creations so I went with that today. I choose this Baby Wipe Hydrangea to case. I have kept the flower the same, the layout and over all design. Changed the stamp set added a few jewels to the side and added a kraft base layer. I hope you can play along with us this week!
I stamped my Hydrangea onto classic white cardstock using memento tuxedo black ink. My flower is colored using copic collections:

Once colored I layered the panel onto some kraft cardstock and then added a few Kaiser aqua rhinestones then popped up on dimensionals before adding to the base. Voila! Easy peasy and I love how this turned out. Have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

Bonnie Lynn said...

This is so pretty Stacy.

Debbie said...

It's so cold here that this is a breath of fresh air. Absolutely beautiful.

Hugs
Debbie

Betty Benton said...

Your flowers are beautiful -- makes for a stunning, elegant card!

Marisa said...

Gorgeous hydrangea, Stacy! You coloured it fabulously! Love the touches of blue bling too :)

Becky said...

This is gorgeous Stacy. Beautiful soft colors and I love the added bling.

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful card, Great coloring!

Tracy said...

Hydrangea' s are my favorite flower so I absolutely love this Stacy. Beautiful!