Sunday, February 3, 2013

FS313 Brithday Flowers

This weeks Featured Stamper 313 is Janette aka Blessingsx3. Beautiful gallery with lots of inspriation to choose from. I choose this Someone special card to case. I kept the springy colors, most of the layers in the layout, a little girl image holding flowers and some flower accents. Changed the stamps, deisgner paper and flower types. Hope you can play along with us this week.


Our house is probably the most low key super bowl house ever in the history of our marriage today! ha! Not that its a bad thing just very different for us. We have had so much going going going going the last month and a half that we finally are like STOP! So today is that day. We have our friends that have been going on this crazy fast ride with us coming over and just going to RELAX!  So my post is late today, short and sweet. However I hope you enjoy a day of fabulous football. And for those of you asking..... I am cheering for the RAVENS! YES! The Ravens who beat both my beloved QB's in the playoffs. Ravens have tried and been working very hard over the years to get here and now is their chance! Let's see if they can pull it off. Plus... they beat the Patriots and you all know how I feel about that one! HA!!!   Enjoy the day!

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Way to rock the purple! fabulously coloured image. Not sure who I'm rooting for...just hope it is a good game and not a blow out. Just wish we could get the US commercials up here! They dub in so we have to wait for reviews on Sports Net etc. Enjoy your relaxing day :)

Heather Rogers said...

She is super sweet! Love the sweet flowers and vines. :)

Hugs~

Becky said...

Wonderful card Stacy. Love the flourishes and flowers.

Francie in Montreal said...

Such a pretty card! Like Becky wrote, I too love the flourishes and flowers - I'm a sap for anything pretty and girly.