Sunday, February 24, 2013

FS316 Treemendous

Before I get to this weeks Featured Stamper info I have to tell you my exciting news. I received in the mail today my very own *Lisa Lara* exclusive clear stamp set. Yes! Lisa is my Dirty Sister and she not only is creating digital images she has her very own clear stamps now. WOOT WOOT!!! I am thrilled to own a set of her stamps and create with them. Lisa is very talented and the sweetest person, I am very lucky to call her my friend. Be sure to check out her new line of clear stamps! Now onto my creation.
This set is called Egg-cellent. Adorable little egg tree and the chicks in this set are totally FUN!

This weeks Featured Stamper316 is Andrea aka stampinandrea. Wonderful CAS gallery full of fun creations. I choose this Star of Wonder card to case. kept the simplicity of the design, a tree image and the shaded area. Changed the colors and stamps. Hope you can join us this week! Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Such a cute image and a wonderful card! We have people around the corner from us who actually hang eggs on their tree. Looks so wonderful :)

Tracy said...

This is so sweet! Those delicate little eggs hanging on the branch are just adorable. :-)

Emily Keaton said...

How adorable, Stacy! That egg tree is so cute in pink and yellow :-)