Saturday, August 3, 2013

Happy Retirement

Afternoon! Today is relaxing and beautiful outside and what am I doing??? Stamping. ha! After being gone a week I feel a bit rusty with my paper and ink so I am trying to get the *feel* of it today. A simple retirement card  using What A Catch from Flourishes. I stamped the image onto classic white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
Colored with several copic collections:






Matted my layers in two Color Made Easy Collections Rich Browns and Emerald Coast.


This mesh like tape is from SU LONG ago that I found cleaning out the bin a few weeks ago and seemed perfect for the card. Added some simple corner accents from Close To My Heart that I have had forever as well and voila! Easy Peasy!

Be sure to check back here on Monday! I have some VERY EXCITING NEWS!!!! And with those exciting news some BLOG CANDY!!!!  You won't want to miss it, lots of stamping goodies to give one lucky person. See you back on Monday about 8am!

3 comments:

Damohicane said...

Wow, i love the Fishing theme for ther retirement card, especially when you want a card speaking of our masculine side

JD/ Jill said...

Great retirement card! It's a beautiful day where I live too, and I wondering why I am sitting inside at this computer when I should be outside enjoying it...(I think I will very shortly!)

Lindah said...

CONGRATS!Great blog candy too.