Saturday, March 22, 2014

God's Path

Good morning! I have not created a gate fold card forever so I played yesterday and made this. I still adore seeing this sentiment in rubber, it is from the Sentiment Collection 3 set at ODBD. I choose this one as it is a reminder to me. This is a 5x5 gate fold card. My flowers are from my sweet friend Pat. Again using supplies that I haven't used in awhile. Makes me wonder how I stop using them once I dig them out again. ha ha! Here is the gate fold open.
Here it is closed. I always have to use my finger to close it so it doesn't pop up. The flourished swirls in kraft card stock you see is using the ODBD Custom Fancy Foliage Die. Isn't it pretty? Voila!  Hope you have a wonderful day!


3 comments:

Becky said...

Beautiful card Stacy and a beautiful quote.

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful card, Stacy. I love a gatefold. The flowers are very pretty and a perfect match to the paper.

JD/ Jill said...

This is so pretty!