Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Little Yellow dress

I know you are wondering what is with all the girl cards. Well, I have a request for birthday cards for young girls that I am working on. Simply Maya is a great collection just for this age group. This one called Maya Dressing Up is one of my favorite ones. I adore her dress in yellow which is why I color it that was on most cards. She is stamped on white card stock and colored with Various Copic markers.

I added some fun rosets to my Die-Light Romantic Swirls and a charm from the All For The Girls Charm collection. The birthday sentiment is on the inside. Voila!  Cute isn't she?  :-)  Hope you have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Well, I just love all your darling little girl cards! Kids' cards are so fun to make, I think. The paper is just too cute, right along with the image!