Friday, July 18, 2014

ODBD July Rewind

Welcome to Our Daily Bread designs rewind of our July release. Check out the ODBD Blog for all the creations in one post. These pennants are fun and the dies to match are fabulous! My first creation is using the Window Card technique with the Happy banner on the outside. When it lays flat the banner on the front and the Birthday banner on the inside line up together. The Sentiments are using Pennant Swag 2 from our July release. They front banner is cut using ODBD Custom Die Pennant Swag.
Here is the inside with the birthday stamped onto the card insert along with the beautiful Rose stamp colored with Copic markers. Added some pearls to the inside banner as well as the front.

My second creation, I thought it would be fun to have the Pennant Swag Die in some polka dotted designer paper. Added fancy pearls to the corners and my Foxglove Bloom stamped from the side angle. The textured background is using another ODBD custom die called Quatrefoil Pattern. I did cut a few of the blooms and pop them up on dimensionals for fun. Voila!


Check out the creations from the talented Bread Sticks:

Julie * Grace * Lori * Cathy * Chris * Sandy 
Dawn * Paula * Wanda * Silke  * Angie


11 comments:

Cathymac said...

Beautiful, Stacy! Love how you split the sentiment banners on your first card, and the gorgeous colors, with all that clean, fresh, white pace on the foxglove card…gorgeous, my friend!

Angella D. Crockett said...

Fabulous job on both, Stacy!!! I love the clever window design and gorgeous roses on the 1st and the soothing blue tones and adorable banner of the 2nd makes my heart smile!! HUGS!!

Grace said...

Oh beautiful as always Stacy!!! Love how your front banner and inside banner line up on the top one and the gorgeous paper! Love the crisp lines and pretty color combo on the second! The dp banner is so cute!
Great samples as always!!!
hugs,
Grace

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh Stacy, I just love both of your cards but I must say that the aqua and white is my fave with the patterned banner, stunning colors, and your beautifully colored flowers. That color is my fave!! The window design with the gorgeous rose is so beautiful!!
hugs,
Chris

Lisa Lara said...

Hi Stace. Two beauties. I absolutely love the happy birthday and how cleverly you used the window and the banners.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Both of these are terrific, Stacy! Love your circular window card..such a great design. And the colors on your second are super. Love these colors!

Wanda Cullen said...

I always enjoy your clean designs! Love both of your pennant creations!

Unknown said...

Smart way to line up those banners Stacy! Love the colors on the foxglove card too! The patterned banner is a nice touch! I can just see it flapping in the wind!

Silke Ledlow said...

I agree..two beauties for sure! Always enjoyed your clean and simple style and you have nailed it again! Hope you are enjoying your summer :) !?!? Hugs ~S~

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, these are both beautiful! I love the lovely layouts you have and the beautiful flowers!! We have a love of flowers we share! And yours are beautifully colored! Hugs, sweet friend!

Dawn said...

both are wonderful, Stacy! love the idea of the window!!