Sunday, September 21, 2014

FS398 Closed Doors

This weeks Featured Stamper 398 is a little sad as my sweet friend and hostess Bridget is stepping down as host. We will miss her dearly and as a little send off we have chosen her as this weeks Featured Stamper as a thank you for all her work. Join us in saying best wishes and hope you can case some of her beautiful work.
I would like to share a little about this beautiful lady. Bridget is one of the sweetest sisters in Christ you will ever meet. If you have a chance to chat with her you will feel the love of God instantly. She has an incredible ability to make you feel loved and like you have been friends since you were children. Bridget has on more than one occasion prayed for me and my family or encouraged me in some way. Her friendship is one that stretches beyond the computer monitor.  :-) Besides the talent God gave her to the ministry, she is an amazing crafter. Her work speaks for itself and something that I have admired for a long time. Bridget has the smallest details that add charm and elegance to go with her incredible coloring skills!  Check out her gallery and see for yourself!


How do you case Bridget? This is what I kept asking as I scrolled through my favorites of pretty much most of her gallery. ha ha  I choose this creation Tea Rose and sad to say I did not do it justice. This is an old set I dusted off called Old tea Rose. I kept the same layout over all, similar papers, sponging, flower and buttons. Changed the paper, ribbon, some colors and added a sentiment from Sentiment Set 3. Voila!  Hope you can play along today.



3 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Incredible Stace. I love the kind things you shared about Bridget. Your card is the perfect case. I can see Bridget's card in it and delight in your touch you put on it. Amazing.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, what a beautiful tribute to our sweet Bridget!! And I agree with all you've said about her love for Christ and ability to share as a dear friend as well as her gift of making some of the most beautiful cards I've ever seen! What a stunning CASE of her card, and I knew exactly what card you CASE'd! Hugs, precious friend!

Marisa said...

A wonderful tribute in words and via the card :)