Thursday, September 25, 2014

Sweet Aaliyah

One of the girls fell in love with the hand named cards that I created using (Retired) Letters in Blossom. She had me create some baby name cards so that the mom can frame the card afterwards for the babies room. They were such a hit that now that is all she wants for baby cards.  :-)  I also created a name hanger with the same concept you can see HERE if you want to create your own.


So this is one for a baby girl named Aaliyah. Her room is in hot pink, black, white and the damask look. My letters are colored with various Copic markers and layered onto hot pink then black card stock. My pearls are a pinkish sorta ivory color that went great with my flowers and the soft colors of the pink hues. Added a few pearls to the rosets on the letters and some sparkle. Voila!  Have a fabulous day!


6 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

So beautiful Stace.

windinstarsranch said...

Is Letters in Blossom still offered for sale?

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, this is darling! Love your coloring of the letters, and what a great tutorial for the name hanger! Thanks! Hugs!

Sue from Oregon said...

I have always wanted to make some of these for my little grands...thanks for the inspiration!!!

Marisa said...

You always rock these name cards, Stacy!! Gorgeous!

Pauline said...

Beautiful Stacy! What a gorgeous keepsake. Very pretty, love your design and the swiss dot embossing folder for the background.