Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Be Merry and simple

Good morning. I am working on a few clean Christmas cards that are easy to make large quantities of. This one is using the new Bottlebrush Holiday stamp set from Power Poppy. The splash of color against the white just makes me smile. My image panel is popped up on dimensionals with a hint of sparkle added to the tree.


Rounded my corners for fun since I have not done that forever. Scrap piece of designer paper with a spellbinders edge. Voila! See how easy this is. Hope you have a wonderful day.


3 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, yes, Stacy, this is perfect! I LOVE this precious little image, and it's beautifully colored and works so wonderfully with your DP! Just love the rounded bottom edges and your SB border die!! Definitely an idea for me for some cards! Thanks for your amazing creativity, sweet friend! Hugs!

Leslie Miller said...

Ooooh, very pretty! Love this set, and I love how you've used purple in your color choices. I like purple for Christmas!

Lisa Lara said...

This is so fun and festive Stace. I love the colors you used.