Sunday, January 4, 2015

FS413 Wishing you a wonderful day

This weeks Featured Stamper 413 is Torico! This was a new gallery to me and what a surprise! I enjoyed looking at all the creations, had a hard time choosing. I choose this Watercolor Thank you to case. I kept the blue flowers, colors and simple design. Changed the image, added some textures and a piece of scrap designer paper. Hope you can play along this week! 


This is another Free Digital Image from Beccy's place that I had saved long ago and finally had printed out. This is colored with Copic markers. A simple scored border around the edge with added jewels and button twine to the corners. I textured the top layer and added a scrap piece of designer paper to the bottom above my sentiment. Voila! Have a wonderful day. 



3 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, I love this image and how beautifully colored your flowers are! And I know blue is your favorite color -- mine too, but somehow I rarely use it in cards...hmmm! Beautiful layout and wonderful CASE! Warm hugs!

Becky said...

This is beautiful Stacy! Love the flowers.

Leslie Miller said...

What a beautiful vase of flowers, Stacy! Love seeing you color up those digis. Maybe you'll get me going on some of mine. Gorgeous card, and a beautiful card of Torico's you chose to CASE. She's awesome. I have several of her Birdie Brown digis. She had lots of freebies, too.