Sunday, July 19, 2015

FS441 Thanks poppies

This weeks Featured Stamper 441 is Misti aka Scraperwannabe. I have adored Misti's work for a long time as she has a love for those furry House Mouse just as I do. And looking through her gallery I thought for sure I would case one of those. However, my new Precious Poppies was calling my name and there were so many cards with poppies to choose that I went with this Poppies card to case. Kept the over all colors, similar layout, a poppy image and some jewels. Changed the stamp, added a ribbon panel, omitted a background panel and popped up the blooms. Enjoy your week Misti!


Each of my blooms is popped up and a little bit of sparkle added for fun. Yes I am enjoying this new poppy and have a gift I am working on for either my mom or mother-in-law not sure who will get it yet. Once I am done I will share with you as it uses this gorgeous poppy set.  ;-)  Hope you have a wonderful day!


4 comments:

Maria Rodriguez said...

Gorgeous Stacy, those popped up poppies look amazing. Fussy cutting them adds to the realistic look of your card, it's like seeing the real thing.
Thank you for sharing.
Maria Rodriguez.

CherylQuilts said...

What a beauty! And, yes, Misti is a sweetie! Whoever gets this will LOVE it, Stacy! Beautiful card, and I really love the popped blossoms! Stunning as always, my friend! Hugs!

Marisa said...

Gorgeous poppies and card.

XxJULESxX said...

Totally gorgeous Stacy!