Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Sweet music

The April Dirty Dozen Christmas Challenge is Vintage lace. You can play along and check it out here. I know some do a fabulous vintage feel card, so I thought this challenge would be fun. I however... am not one of those people. ha!  I went with the lace trim part of this challenge and added some to the bottom of these sweet mice. 


This is called Sweet music from House Mouse andit might be available still?  Simple card with jut a little bit of sparkle and pearls for accnets. A Spellbinders frame and my lace trim along the obottom. Hope you can play along this month. 


2 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Very sweet Stacy!

Leslie Miller said...

I don't do much vintage anymore, either, but I think that touch of lace is just right. Such a cute image and a really pretty card!