Monday, September 19, 2016

I've Been thinking about you

Good morning! I have been thinking about this Digi since we released it and FINALLY had a chance to color it up.  ;-)  These beauties are called Well Hello Dahlia! Isn't that a fun name to begin with? Tried using different shades of lavendar for my card. I really like how this turned out so crisp and clean feeling. 


Added some textures to the white base layer with a chicken wire texture folder. Only added some sequins to the card and voila! Marcy posted up the latest Power and Sparklette challenge. Check it out HERE

Boys won their game on Friday night, it was awesome! Then we had a fun filled weekend of errands, Parade of homes (got some great ideas for the house) home work and yard work. Fun fun... Hope you have a wonderful day! 

3 comments:

Pauline said...

Beautiful! So glad you got around to colouring this digi. Love the colours - one of my favourites. Love the embossed background as well.

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, I love how crisp and clean and pretty this is! I really like the sentiment and the sequins and the chicken wire background to go with these beautifully colored dahlias. Got mine printed, but I'm so behind again. I'm so glad to hear the boys won their game! Their spirits are probably lifted now.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, I LOVE this, and your coloring is beautiful with the subtle shading in the flowers! GORGEOUS! And I love the embossed background with your wonderful scoring and of course perfectly placed sequins. Beautifully done, sweet friend! Big ole hugs! And yay for the boys! Woohoo! You all must have been so happy, and I can imagine your whooping it up with them! Hehe! xoxo