Monday, February 13, 2017

Birthday Boy Wish

Happy Birthday Colin! This is for my nephew who is turning 3 here in a few weeks. Oh  my word the time has flown by! This is rather colorful and sparkly I am sure he will love the bright colors. My mouse is from a retired Whiff Of Joy collection that is no longer available. He is one of my favorite mouses still. 


He is stamped on white cardstock and colored with various Copic markers. The balloon dies are from ODBD called Balloons and Streamers. They each have added sparkle to them as do the ones in the image. A number 3 die cut and added to a die cut banner for the top corner. Some faux stitching around the edge and a brad to tie it off. Voila! Have a great day! 


2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Ack! So cute! The bright colors are perfect for your 3 year old nephew! Love all those balloons, and the die cut balloons add such great dimension to the scene. The curly strings are adorable. You made me go look at the die set. Love it!

Lorie a.k.a.The Peddler said...

Stacy, what a cute card!