Friday, June 29, 2018

Pencil Peonies

Well it was time to pull out the Prisma colored pencils again and color this one called Irresistible Peonies. Isn't is lovely? I have the clear set called Peony Muse and you can create just about any arrangement you want with the set. The Prisma colored pencils were needing to be used again so  grabbed three or four and went to town. I ADORE how these leaves turned out with the hints of banana. Very soft and pretty. 


This all started because I had this banana colored heart die cut sitting on the desk and that was my color focus with the purple. Added some swiss dots to the green and then my sentiment from Loving Tulips and some sequins and sparkle. Voila!




  Christine Okken
  Cindy Lawrence
Katie Sims



Have an AWESOME day! 


5 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Stacy, this is GORGEOUS! I love this peony, and what a beautiful color combination. Yes, I love how you've added some banana to the leaves...so much like nature with all the hues of colors. Beautiful layout, and I'm so glad a border die inspired you. It's fun to see what starts off our creativity process, right? Hugs and love, and have a great weekend! xoxo

Leslie Miller said...

You're rocking the Prismas, Stacy! Fantastic coloring and shading. Love how you used all the colors in both the background and image. Soooooooo pretty!

Pauline said...

Oh what a beauty this is! Beautiful colouring, love how you did the leaves and your layout is awesome! I really like the heart border - it's funny how cards come together at times with seeing something aside on your desk. The purple sequins are a nice way of finishing this off. Have a great weekend.

sabell said...

So pretty! Love the colors you used!

ChristineCreations said...

This IS so lovely Stacy! Beautiful soft pencil work! Thos pruples are gorgeous and I love the touches of shimmer and that touch of soft yellow!