Friday, July 26, 2019

Broken heart

Good morning. My creation today is one that I made a week or so ago for a friend using Strong and Beautiful. The blooms and greenry are stamped around the edges and colored with various Copic markers. 


Stamped my sentiment and added a few jewels around the edge. I then layered the image panel onto some designer paper before adding to the pink base and celery layers. I do have sparkles added to the petals yet hard to see in the photo. Voila! 

Check out the Bloom Brigades creation today: 
Allison Cope
  Christine Okken
 Julie Koerber



5 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

Such a beautiful sentiment for these lovely flowers Stacy!

Leslie Miller said...

What a beautiful and comforting sentiment and, oh, your flowers and ferns make such a lovely frame!

Jean said...

So very pretty!

Pauline said...

Gorgeous! I love how you did your stamping around the edges to frame in your beautiful sentiment!

Traci M said...

You did a great job on this card...I love how you framed your sentiment! Your colored blossoms are beautiful as well! I’m sure your friend will be comforted.