Monday, August 5, 2019

Wintertime wishes

Happy Monday. I finally got my card done for the Dirty Dozen August Christmas Challenge. Time is getting away from me lately sorry this is late. The challenge this month is fun and has lots of options. I used Cozy Cup fulls for my creation this month. 


Played around with some distressing on the edges which I have not done in ages. I really like how it adds a simple touch to the edges. Wrapped some twine around the left side and tied off a wood button to the top. Some sparkle and voila! 
Have a great day. 

3 comments:

Pauline said...

Nothing better than a 'cool' card for such a hot day we are having. Love everything about this Stacy! I too really like the distress edges. Your card makes me want to make a Christmas card, might just pull this set out and play! Hope your having a great day!

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful Christmas card! Great design!

Leslie Miller said...

I love this stamp set AND your card! I haven't distressed in forever, either, but you've just reminded me how it can add so much to a card. Summer days can get away from you. It's my busiest time. We're heading out again on Thursday.