Monday, August 19, 2019

Colin's in K5

Good morning. It is hard to believe but my nephew is starting K5 this coming week. It seems like just the other day he was born. His mom and him went school shopping for all his supplies and his favorite thing is his lunch box.  :-)  What a sweetie. I created a card for his first day using and old one from Sassy Cheryl's called Pencil Nerds

This piece of chalk board like background I have had forever waiting to use with a school like theme card. Yea! Layered onto some red paper and pierced around the edges. I then grabbed a few old dies for the base and the accents. My little guy is colored with various Copic markers and then I added the number and letter onto the star. Voila! I will surely get a hug and I love you Aunt Stacy which is always the way to my heart. hee hee   Hope you have a wonderful day. 


No comments: