Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Spring like thanks

As I mentioned Monday I had fun in the kraft room this weekend. Not only am I low on birthday cards I am low on everything including thank you cards. Gasp! Not sure I have been this low ever on cards for the stash. Even my hidden stash was bare. Time has been getting away from us but no worry I have a few in the stash at least a few now. Anyways... 


This is a simple thank you card using a Freshly Made Sketch from a few months back. Yep a few months I put it on a sticky and am now getting to it. The springy paper in the bin was my color inspiration for this one. My sentiment is So Thankful from Sweet N Sassy stamps. Some notebook scrap die cut was perfect for the edge panel and some punched Lil Inkers flowers. Voila! 
Have a wonderful day.

No comments: