Friday, August 23, 2019

Thanks a rose

Good morning!
This rose is just perfect for any type of card if you ask me. This is My English Rose that is stamped on white card stock and colored with various Copic markers. I cut around the rose to create a window to see the wood grain designer paper behind the main panel. 


You can see that I am into the piercing of paper as of late as its a quick accent and I like how it looks. A few enamel dots to tie in the gray from the designer paper and my sentiment. Voila! 

Check out the Bloom Brigades creations today:

2 comments:

Lagene said...

WOW! Gorgeous card, I love the woodgrain background!

Henriƫtte Creatively Happy said...

Gorgeous card Stacie, I love roses. Your rose is coloured awesome!
Thank you so much for sharing and have a great week.