Sunday, November 24, 2019

Grandma's Favorite variety

Good morning and welcome to Power Poppy's Christmas Re-Mix blog hop Day 5. We have a blog hop that is going from Nov 20th thru Dec 2nd. You might find new digi's, a Black Friday Sale, Cyber Monday sale and even a small business sale, and did I mention a SURPRISE?



A variety of favorites will be shared today across the blogs. One that I like a lot but have used little is the Grandma's Snowflakes which is just darling. Not to mention it has a matching die set that goes with the set. I will show you the die and the stamp with my card. 


How about this gold shimmery paper? I had die cut the snowflake shape using a smaller piece and was going to leave just the snowflake negative. Then I thought why not stamp and cut around the matching snowflake and pop it up. I like how that turned out. The base layers has a snowflake texture added with the sentiment below. Tied some ribbon and gold cord around the bow with a few pearls. Yep you guessed it, suduko gel pen added to the snowflake as well. Voila!  See you back here tomorrow.

Check out the Bloomie and Instant Gardeners creations for today:

  Barbara Campbell
Lisa Johansen
  Barb Walker
Gloria Stengel
Allison Cope
                                    Stacy Morgan *** You are here***
Broni Holcombe
  Nancy Sheads
Saskia van den Berk
Power Poppy Blog



7 comments:

Lisa K said...

Pretty card! Love the shimmery gold ribbon.

Debbie A Smith said...

This is my kinda of card- CAS and easy enough to make a bunch.

Jean said...

Simply gorgeous!

tinyfeet said...

I love your red/gold snowflake card...so pretty!

Henriƫtte Creatively Happy said...

Awesome card Stacy, I love snowflakes.
Thank you so much for sharing your favorite and have a great day.

Sue D said...

Very pretty snowflake card. I like the gold shimmery paper.

Lisa said...

So pretty, I just love snowflakes! The color combo is awesome!