Friday, August 21, 2020

Leaping trout

Good morning. Another week of triple digit heat. I am ready for fall weather, how about you?   I am down a few birthday card's again for the guys so I went fishing for the day. :-) This is Leaping Trout on my card today. The sale on this digi is going to end soon so get it before its off sale.  


 Pretty simple with the image colored with various Copic markers. The designer paper is from a new pack I have from ODBD. Embossed the base layer for some texture. Added some faux stitching down the left edge, the fish edge and sentiment top. A few enamel dots for accent and sparkle on the water. Voila! 

Check out the Bloom Brigades creation today:



1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, that paper! Love it! Ha, that's what the trout would look like within a short time if I had my way with it. We used to hike several miles into a lake and camp for a few days, catch trout and roast them over the fire on forked sticks. Mmmmm, the best! You sure do a perfect job of coloring this trout every time!