Thursday, August 27, 2020

Mini release at Power Poppy

Morning! How about a little mini release to get your weekend started? Marcy has been drawing and these Freshly Squeezed Scents new digi's are sure to get your scent and coloring juices flowing. Welcome Aloe and Oranges today. 


I bet the first you thought was why is there lemons on this card. Well... I started coloring with my Prisma colored pencils and forgot that it was oranges and went with lemons. What can I say this set is versatile? HA! HA!  It really could be as Aloe, as my grandma used to call it "sav" goes with lemon tea when you aren't feeling well. Anyways... 


Simple design as I played with the image on kraft cardstock again and added a few layers of papers. Some textures to the base layer and some strips of kraft paper. Added some brads that have been in the jar for ages. Stickles on the aloe plant and my sentiment at the top. Voila! 


Check out the Bloom Brigades creations:


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Hey, I love that you used brads in the layout! I'll never get through my brad stash, but I need to remember them more often. This turned out just gorgeous, Stacy, lemons and all!